10 BENEFITS OF CUSTOM MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT FOR YOUR BUSINESS The market is changing rapidly and you need to change with it if you want your business to develop. Custom web application dev...
The market is changing rapidly and you need to change with it if you want your business to develop. Custom web application development services are ready to help.
1) Additional sales If you have a mobile application, you give users the ability to buy whenever and wherever they want. By providing such an easy and convenient way to buy, sales increase, which gives you an edge over companies that do not have a mobile app. The customer may not have time to visit the store, or he may not want to go to your store, because it is far from his home. However, the mobile app allows you to shop anywhere. And for this you do not need to sit on the site with a laptop or computer.
2) Referral programs People cannot imagine their life without smartphones. And you can use this to your advantage by creating a mobile app for your business. And by adding functions that will allow users to share information about your products or services with their friends and family.
3) Notifications and reminders A mobile application can not only showcase your product or service, but also send notifications to users. They can be reminded of a scheduled appointment or informed that it's time to make an appointment. You can also send them notifications from time to time about current offers and discounts.
4) Payment methods This is another feature of your mobile application that will help save time for your customers and business. Adding payment aggregators to the app will allow users to purchase and pay with credit and debit card, mobile and internet banking, which will increase sales.
5) Integration with CRM Upload customer information to CRM. This will save time on memorizing or finding out customer information. It will also assist in after-sales service and handling of customer complaints. You will be able to get all the customer records: purchase history, reviews and status for the current order. Integration with CRM will help you to successfully monitor the work with clients and keep them as permanent.
6) Loyalty programs Stores provide loyalty cards to their regular customers. You, too, can use your mobile app to create various loyalty programs that will ensure you retain your customer base. Thanks to this, the client can become a “fan” of the brand and start recommending it to friends.
7) Improving customer service Collecting data in CRM is one thing, but using that data for customer service is another. With mobile apps, you can achieve a high level of customer satisfaction by providing real-time services to them. One of the possibilities that you can use is the support chat.
8) Additional income Thanks to the mobile application, you not only increase your sales and your customer base, but you can also receive passive income. No additional investment is required and you will earn as your application grows in popularity. This revenue channel is in-app ad placement.
9) Staying ahead of the competition You need to understand that soon most companies, including your competitors, will have a mobile application. However, if you start working on a mobile application from mobile software house earlier than competitors, you will have an advantage.
10) Increase brand awareness A good mobile app can increase brand appeal, while a bad one is the opposite. Make the app more interesting by adding new features. The more users use your app, the more likely they are to make a purchase.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com